Privacy & Cookies
Better: means company Better d.o.o., with its registered office at Koprska 100, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Better processes personal data in accordance with the principle of Lawfulness - Article 5 of the General Regulation on the protection of personal data - EU Regulation 2016/679.
HubSpot: means HubSpot Inc, Cambridge, Massachusetts, which provides marketing, sales and customer tools used by Better for marketing purposes.
Personal data: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly.
Processing: means any operation or set of operations that are performed on personal data or on sets of personal data.
Personal data controller: the personal data controller is Better
(NON) PERSONAL DATA AND ITS TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES
When you access the Better website, information about the accessing device and some other information (IP address, date and time of visit) are automatically obtained. This information is anonymous and therefore not considered as personal data.
Better processes personal data with your consent by sending it to us via the completed form. In such a case, Better may collect the following personal data:
Better requires this information to understand your needs and provide answers for received questions and/or comments. Better may from time to time send promotional emails about new products and special offers or other information it thinks you might be interested in; to the email address, you have provided.
Better respects your right of access, rectification, request for erasure or request to restrict the use of your personal information. Better also takes measures to ensure that the collected information is accurate and up-to-date.
You have the right to know what personal data Better maintains about you;
Better will provide you on request and free of charge with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask Better to update it (rectification of inaccurate personal data);
You have the right to object to Better`s processing of your personal data.
You have the right to withdraw your consent (if the consent is the legal basis for processing your personal data) at any time without any costs and without specifying any reasons by sending an e-mail to: e.
You can also ask us to delete your personal data (right to be forgotten).
By withdrawal of your consent (the fifth indent), Better may no longer use your personal data and shall erasure them.
Your personal data is processed, secured, and stored in the EU Data Centre1.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Better implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a high level of personal data security (some of the measures Better use are: firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls- safeguarding of rooms and IT equipment and information access authorization controls - safeguarded by a system of passwords for authorization and identification of users).
PERIOD FOR KEEPING THE PERSONAL DATA
Better retains your personal data for as long as necessary to provide the Services, but no longer than 5 years from your consent, which may be updated from time to time.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
For any questions or complaints related to data processing, you may contact Better`s Data Protection Officer (Better d.o.o., Koprska 100, 1000 Ljubljana, phone: ++ 386- 1/470-33-00, Email: )
When you visit Better`s website, a cookie may be stored on your computer or digital device. A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies work by assigning to your browser or device a unique number. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or let us know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Better may use the following cookies:
- _ga 2 years Used to distinguish users.
- _gid 24 hours Used to distinguish users.
- _gat 1 minute Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_.
- AMP_TOKEN 30 seconds to 1 year Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from the AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.
- _gac_ 90 days Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, AdWords website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you were opt-out.
- The main cookie for tracking visitors. It contains the domain, utk (see below), initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session).
- (Expires: 2 years)
- This cookie is used to keep track of a visitor's identity. This cookie is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when de-duplicating contacts.
- (Expires: 10 years)
- This cookie keeps track of sessions. This is used to determine if we should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie. It contains the domain, viewCount (increments each pageView in a session), and session start timestamp.
- (Expires: 30 min)
- Whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set. We set it to 1 and use it to determine if the user has restarted their browser. If this cookie does not exist when we manage cookies, we assume it is a new session.
- (Expires: None. Session cookie)
- This cookie is used to recognize visitors who chat with you via the messages tool. If the visitor leaves your site before they're added as a contact, they will have this cookie associated with their browser. If you have a history of chatting with a visitor and they return to your site later in the same cookies browser, the messages tool will load your conversation history with that visitor.
In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
(Expires: 6 months)