Our goal is to improve 200 mil lives with better patient care and management by 2025. Do you feel the same and are passionate about making a difference in solving real-world problems in healthcare?
This is a unique product sales opportunity for a highly motivated individual, driven to succeed and who enjoys customer engagement. Using a combination of new and existing accounts, you will create, build, and develop a pipeline of opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have strong healthcare, clinical system, and sales background. They will be a problem solver creative, inquisitive, and a team player, working collaboratively with the wider Better team, delivery colleagues, marketing, and operations.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Engaging healthcare organisations from existing accounts and new prospects to understand, learn and solve problems with our products and platforms
- Engaging senior and exec level stakeholder
- Identifying and engaging prospective clients through research, direct approaches, attending conferences, recommendations, and other methods to target potential clients
- Conducting discovery sessions with clients to gain an appreciation for their environment and challenges
- Maintaining a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities forecasting accurately across future quarters, maintaining predictability of future revenue
- Conducting high-level web and face to face demonstrations and presentations
- Being a champion of our products and developing a deep understanding of the functional capability of the solution and creating value propositions
- Assessing customers' needs and explaining how the product can satisfy those needs
- Quoting and negotiating prices and terms, navigating through the healthcare procurement process, and completing contracts
- Creating proposals and responding to tenders working with product and pre-sales teams
- Reporting sales performance, and sales pipeline to the UK MD and keeping him appraised of sales progress
- Develop, maintain and grow client and strategic relationships
Technical skills & experience:
- Highly knowledgeable of the UK healthcare system and experience of selling into the health sector
- Experience of clinical IT systems and understanding of the needs of clinicians and workflow in a variety of care settings
- Understanding and experience in selling platforms and SaaS
- Experience in healthcare product sales and/or healthcare consulting lead approaches
- A detailed understanding of sales methodologies
- Experience of leading / participating in requirements workshops
- Strong commercial awareness and a sound understanding of sales and project dynamics
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Previous delivery of interactive presentations/demonstrations
- A background including commercial IT services experience
- A background including experience of selling SaaS products or Service orientated offerings
Competitive salary, benefits, and bonus
Interested? Send your CV to and we will get back to you as soon as possible.