We are looking for an experienced pre-sales specialist to help improve healthcare with our digital products and solutions.
Our goal is to improve 200m lives with better patient care and management by 2025. Do you feel the same and are passionate about making a difference solving real-world problems in healthcare?
As the UK & Ireland pre-sales lead, you will be responsible for supporting the sales team with responsibility for managing all pre-sales activities as necessary i.e. bid management, developing supporting content and assets, managing reference customer lists, liaising with the Sales, Product and Commercial team
You will operate in a sales-focused role, requiring a combination of management, analytical skills, authoring skills, industry knowledge and a detailed understanding of the issues within the delivery process. You will be accountable for building relevant stakeholder relationships within the sales team, capabilities, account teams, senior delivery staff, staffing teams, commercial teams and customers. You will continually seek innovative ways to improve team productivity, enhancement of collateral and procurement success rates.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining pre-sales function – setting up, planning and managing all aspects of the pre-sales function in terms of structure, process and knowledgebase
- Supporting the sales team with a demonstration of our products directly with Customers
- Support customer workshops to explore and discovery problems, requirements and support the development of proposals
- Working with customers – developing appropriate customer relationships on an ongoing basis, to create case studies as appropriate
- Liaising with sales teams – scoping, commissioning and create supporting documentation and assets that are centrally stored and readily available for salespeople
- Aligning with central marketing – ensuring that high-quality, accurate templates for proposals and other supporting documentation exist and are up to date.
- Contributing to submission responses – by writing, editing and reviewing submission responses for ourselves or partners, drawing on contributions as well as collateral.
- Ensuring compliance and commerciality – ensuring all submissions are properly reviewed and has a clear understanding of the customer requirements and commercial terms.
- Support the development of sales collateral and reference material
Minimum (essential) requirements:
- We are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a relevant commercial environment with broad digital health experience.
- Experience of writing proposal content, supporting content and managing bids.
- Strong understanding of successful sales and pre-sales methodologies.
- Proven experience of working with and supporting sales teams.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Highly capable of multi-tasking and prioritising tasks with the ability to work under pressure and deliver to regular tight deadlines.
- We all work in teams– a proven ability to manage and motivate team members and lead by example is crucial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders.
- A positive attitude to help shape the UK business
- A self-starter who is highly motivated and proactive with respect to personal development
- Highly flexible attitude with the willingness to work away from home base at times
- A person who is affable, credible and enthusiastic who pride themselves on delivering high-quality work
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
Sounds good? Send your CV to and we will get back to you as soon as possible.