Implementation and Assurance Lead
Our goal is to improve 200 mil lives with better patient care and management by 2025. Do you feel the same and are passionate about making a difference by solving real-world problems in healthcare?
As the UK & Ireland implementation lead, you will work directly with our partners and clients to identify the necessary activities required to complete each client’s implementation and follow through to ensure that the activities are performed in a timely, high-quality manner.
You will operate in a client or partner-facing role, requiring a combination of strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to delivering the highest level of client service. You will be accountable for building a strong communication bridge between all departments, partners, and the client, in order to execute and deliver all the projects successfully.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Leading and assurance of our UK tender responses to partners and clients
- Defining the implementation “Blueprints” for Better to support customer success
- Supporting clients in designing their implementation team structures and processes
- Delivery and assurance of our global complex bids
- Defining, assuring, and managing our internal processes to meet compliance against national standards
- Defining, assuring, and leading on contract negotiations and obligations with Better implementation
- Working with the product teams to support the enhancements of common processes and models with partners
- Help manage the set-up of software trials for clients
- Maintaining internal communication to create high levels of product transparency over the whole product timeline
- Setting and managing client expectations within the agreed contractual agreements
- Liaising with our partners to ensure our clients are benefiting from the latest features and also working with them to resolve any technical issues
Technical skills & experience:
- Highly knowledgeable in implementing software products and data platforms
- Knowledgeable of the UK healthcare system
- Ability to think on your feet, high self-motivation, and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Understanding the importance of a thorough knowledge of the implementation process
- Thinking ahead before each required step
- Knowledgeable of UK NHS policies and standards for IT products and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- An understanding of UK healthcare data and technology
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Highly capable of multi-tasking and prioritising tasks with the ability to work under pressure and deliver to regular tight deadlines.
- A positive attitude to help shape the UK business and support the global business
- A self-starter who is highly motivated and proactive with respect to personal development
- A highly flexible attitude with the willingness to work away from home base at times
A background including IT pre-sales experience
Interested? Send your CV to and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Competitive salary, benefits, and bonus