We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join our team and help us build the most advanced open-data medical platform on the market and its healthcare applications that already support over 22 million patients in more than 500 hospitals all over the world.
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be working with our team of developers and using top-notch technologies to build digital healthcare products. Your job will involve a lot of problem-solving, brainstorming, constantly learning, trying new technologies and staying up to date with current best practices.
Your typical ToDo list:
- build high-quality reusable code
- develop functional and sustainable applications
- collaborate with UX/UI designers
- define and communicate technical and design requirements
- collaborate with other Developers and DevOps
- participate in the overall application lifecycle
- participate in conferences and educational programs
Your skills and expertise:
- minimum of 3 years of experience as a Front-end developer
- proficiency with front-end technologies, such as HTML, TypeScript and CSS
- working knowledge of Angular and RxJS
- proficient use of Git/Gitlab
- ability to make good UX/UI decisions
- critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- ability to work with the team
- good organizational and time-management skills
- good communication skills
What’s in it for you:
You will be joining a team of highly skilled and passionate people who are happy to share their knowledge with you and help you grow. You will be working on interesting and challenging problems in the healthcare sector and contribute to solving real-world problems.
Here are some benefits and perks of working at Better:
- flexible working hours as well as an option for partial work from home
- family-friendly environment, supportive of your free time and life after work
- full-time employment with extra benefits
- investment in your continued personal and professional development (language courses, IT conferences and trainings)
- choice of equipment (Mac/PC)
- great location in Ljubljana and free parking
- strong employee wellbeing policy (financing of diverse sports activities, fresh fruit etc.)
- and last but not least… Free coffee anytime :)
Interested? Fill in the form below, upload your CV, and we will get back to you.